Open The Vault!

OUT NOW

The short story ARMY OF ONE.


_______________________________________________________

My publisher Black Library have just opened what they call 'The Vault'- a place for rare titles from the archives. These include a number of short story collections containing short stories from yours truly. You'll have to be quick, however, as they seem to be selling fast! Available from 'The Vault' are the following collections:

The Imperial Truth - containing my Horus Heresy short story The Hands of the Emperor.


Space Marines: Angels of Death - containing my Excoriators short story Bastions.


Renegades of the Dark Millennium containing my Night Lords short story Bring the Night.


Enjoy!


_______________________________________________________

'I can no longer contain the carnage I am about to wreak. I am Eversor. And I become vengeance.'

From the short story ARMY OF ONE.

No comments: